ESN’s reputation as a provider of top-quality communication products and services is built on tried-and-tested internal quality assurance procedures (Q@ESN). These procedures have been awarded ISO 9001: 2015 certification, the international standard for quality management systems.
In 2018, ESN achieved ISO 14001:2015 certification, which recognises our environmental management procedures. Our commitment to the environment translates into the delivery of sustainable services and products.
ESN is also a voluntary participant in the Brussels-Capital Region’s official ‘Eco-dynamic Business’ environmental labelling system, a programme managed by the Institut Bruxellois pour la Gestion de l’Environnement (IBGE) to encourage businesses and organisations in Brussels to gradually improve their environmental performance. Under the IBGE’s three-star rating system, ESN was awarded its first star in 2009 and a second one in both 2012 and 2015.
ESN is certified in web eco-design and an active member of Conception Numérique Responsable, a think tank for the sustainable design of digital services. We are a leader in our field for the design and development of responsible and eco-friendly online services.
Eco-management at ESN is coordinated by an eco-team of qualified staff who promote and implement the company’s environmental approach. We participate in several environmental initiatives, including the European Week for Waste Reduction, European Mobility Week, environmental training and info-sessions, and eco-design symposia.
ESN’s success is built on solid, respectful partnerships with our clients and suppliers. We apply the European Framework for Quality Management’s guidelines for corporate social responsibility.
ESN is a proud member of Febelux, the association for the live communication industry; the Worldcom Group®, a worldwide network of public relations and communication agencies; and Conception Numérique Responsable, the think-tank for sustainable digital services.
- Winner of the European Commission's Clear Writing Campaign 2016 external communication award for the interactive infographic Cleaner Air For All;
- Finalist in the 2016 Information is Beautiful interactive visualisation category award for the Cleaner Air For All infographic;
- Finalist in the 2014 EMEA SABRE Awards for the Welcome Croatia Campaign carried out on behalf of the European Commission’s DG NEAR;
- Winner of the Trends Gazelles prize in 2013 and 2014, awarded by one of Belgium’s leading business magazines to high-performing SMEs.
- Winner of the Gold Medal at the Belgian Game Awards ceremony in 2021 for the Pollinator Park.