ESN is proud to have organised the EU Sustainable Energy Week for three years in a row, playing our part in helping to shape a greener future for our planet.
The EU Sustainable Energy Week is the main platform for open debate between energy experts, policymakers, businesses and consumers about energy efficiency and finding renewable energy solutions for Europe and beyond. Centred around a policy conference and an awards ceremony in Brussels drawing more than 2 000 participants, it also involves smaller events all over Europe.
In addition to event management, we promoted the event on different platforms and raised awareness of sustainable energy in general.
- website (with online registration, helpdesk, and other features)
- branding (messages, visuals, style guide)
- social media planning and implementation (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- media strategy, invitations and programmes for journalists, press kits, etc.
- editorial services, including press releases and messages tailored to target audiences
- audio-visual products (films illustrating each of the finalist projects + a film promoting the event)
- matchmaking app and networking village during the events.
Below are some of the visuals from EU Sustainable Energy Week events.