ESN is looking for a social media communication specialist to work as an intra-muros in an EU Institution.
As an intra-muros, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the communication of the Institution on social media and subsequently managing the social media community;
- Establishing impact measurement: monitoring the Institution’s accounts and presence on social media, analysing and preparing the statistic reports for social media - measuring the impact of the Institution’s social media activities;
- Planning and producing creative content for social media;
- Publishing on social media.
These tasks are not static but will evolve while we are designing, testing and fine-tuning our social media strategy. The post-holder is and will test different communication models on social media channels in order for the Institution to take a major step forward as digital communication player.
A social media communication specialist with:
- Strong experience with social media management;
- At the same time, editing and preferably project management skills;
- Experience with paid social media campaigns and other new trends;
- Experience with social media listening, publishing and analytical tools (e.g. Talkwalker / Hootsuite);
- Proficiency in English
- FR and DE a strong asset, more languages welcome;
- Preferable experience with working for EU institutions
- Preferable experience with image and video editing tools.
Candidates matching all of the essential characteristics listed above will be called for a first interview.