Senior Project Manager
Your task will be to manage communication projects from launch to end product, coordinating the development and implementation of communication systems to meet identified business needs within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, quality and methodology. Tasks will include:
- definition of project goals and scope in consultation with clients
- project design and specification
- preparation and maintenance of project plans and progress-tracking
- management of change requests
- Coordination of production across web, audiovisual, editorial, graphic design and consulting disciplines
- supervision of quality control
- liaison with clients and reporting
- budget follow-up
As well as ensuring the delivery of outstanding communication products, you will be expected to provide clients with high-quality professional advice and to anticipate and explore their future needs, in close cooperation with ESN’s dedicated consulting and sales functions.
We are looking for a self-starter who is creative, dependable, well-organised and meticulous, and who can stay cool under the pressure of tight deadlines. Candidates should have a strong background in communication, with practical working knowledge of a wide range of modern methods and tools.
Essential characteristics (please do not apply unless you match all of these):
- Minimum three years successful communication project management experience in a commercial environment
- A sound methodological approach, and a willingness to adopt project management tools and procedures specified by ESN.
- Good writing and presentational skills
- Language: Very good written and spoken English
- University degree (Bachelors or Masters)