Senior business development manager
He or she will be responsible for:
- contributing to the design of the short- and mid-term business development strategy of the company;
- coordinating, planning, writing and delivering tenders;
- managing the daily work of the business development team;
- identifying and contracting with key partners.
We are looking for an eloquent collaborator who combines a creative mind-set with a thorough understanding of the EU’s policies. He or she must be an excellent English speaker and writer.
The senior business development manager will have an analytical mind-set and be lucid, dependable, punctual and meticulous in delivery.
Apart from writing, negotiating and coordinating, the job requires a perfect understanding of clients’ communication challenges.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth experience of:
- the communication sector and European affairs;
- the tasks communication experts perform;
- the communication needs of institutional and private sector clients;
- developing innovative communication strategies for clients and how these could be implemented within a budget.
We expect a long-term commitment.