Your mission will be to ensure that ESN’s human resources are adapted to its evolving activities. In close coordination with the company management, as well as the managers of the various Business Units, you will contribute to the identification, coordination and upgrading of internal and external resources, so that ESN always has a team of skilled and motivated production colleagues.
We are looking for a self-starter who is meticulous and dependable. Essential characteristics (please do not apply unless you have all of these):
- Sound understanding of the hard and soft skills needed for the various profiles sought
- In-depth knowledge of applicable labour laws.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven organisational and time-management skills
- Good written and spoken English and fluency in Dutch and/or French
Resource Manager Responsibilities
- Identify, attract and motivate internal and external team members
- Collaborating on resource management with all Business Units
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience
- Keeping informed on labor laws and trends in resource management
- Assisting with HR processes, such as payroll administration, compensation and benefit plans, and staff training