Reporting & Quality Manager
Your role will be to prepare reports on key operational areas within ESN and help us maintain an overview of key performance indicators and work in progress. You will flag key findings to senior management and suggest ways to improve quality and performance. A strong communicator, you will need to present your findings both orally and in writing.
To this end, we are looking for a meticulous, well-organised candidate with a keen eye for detail, a love of numbers, and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in person.
- Compile monthly/weekly/ad hoc reports on key operational areas within ESN
- Process data and turn it into actionable insights for internal and external clients
- Present findings in a logical, structured and visually attractive way
- Present / defend findings where needed (orally and in writing)
- Work closely with senior staff within ESN to identify reporting needs and exceed them
- Track and monitor quality such as preventive and corrective actions, quality measurements etc. for ISO 9001 and 14001
- Propose areas for improvement, in close collaboration with senior management and quality reviewers
The successful candidate will report to senior management within ESN and work across all product areas.
The ideal candidate has the following skills & competencies:
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in person
- Professional qualifications in drafting analytical studies
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to structure content effectively and clearly
- Great planning, communication, presentation and time management
- A positive, dynamic, pro-active and professional attitude