Project Manager: Balkans expert
He or she will work on a communication project for the European institutions.
- Coordinating a de-localised team of contributors located across 7 countries
- Distributing a weekly steering document to team members in a timely manner
- Answering queries from contributors on briefings and weekly steering document
- Collating and synthesising findings into a weekly report delivered to the end client according to a strict timetable
- Attending a weekly meeting with the end client to discuss the content and quality of the reports
- Preparing and confirming other research assignment briefings with the end client
- Following up on research assignments to ensure timely delivery
- Checking the quality of all contributions (content and language)
- Reporting monthly on contract activities and budget consumption
- Reporting quarterly
- Preparing purchase orders and processing invoices for subcontractors.
This position is part time (2.5 to 4 days a week, to be discussed) with working hours arranged around the weekly process.
Some travel might be required.
- University degree (communication/political science, etc)
Knowledge of Western Balkans history and current affairs
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Good communication skills
At least 5 years of experience in project management.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Serbo-Croatian