Junior bid writer
- To assist with the identification, analysis and evaluation of appropriate bidding opportunities
- To write key sections of commercial bids for communication contracts
- To lead, motivate and support internal bidding teams
- To work closely with internal and external partners in the preparation of bids
- To assure the overall coherence, consistency and quality of bids prior to submission
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is creative, dependable, well-organised and meticulous. She or he will ideally have had a first experience in the domain of communication, PR or advertising. Knowledge of EU policy is a plus.
Essential characteristics (please do not apply unless you match all of these):
- Knowledge of a wide range of communication channels
- Ability to stay cool under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Diplomacy, excellent people skills and a strong commercial/sales instinct
- Analytical, with an eye for detail
- Good writing and presentational skills
- Native or native-level written and spoken English
- Relevant university degree (Bachelors or higher)
- Knowledge or experience of the EU institutions
- Experience of large-scale communication campaigns
- Master’s degree in Communication
- Good conversational French
Please send an up-to-date CV and a motivation letter using the online form.
Candidates matching all of the essential characteristics listed above will be called for a first interview. The interview process will include a practical written test.