Internal IT Support Officer
As an IT Support Officer, you are involved in all levels of support and provide extensive assistance to internal users. You provide IT support to employees at both hardware and software level: installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, software training, server connections, networking, printing, security, etc. You will often take remote control of computers or guide users through troubleshooting. You will also be involved in the realization of various IT projects. You will constantly improve processes and share the "best practices" within the company.
Your role includes:
- First line IT support (owner),
- Second line IT support (contributor),
- User management (account creation, permission management),
- Computer management (installation, configuration, troubleshooting),
- System monitoring (owner) and maintenance (contributor),
- Inventorying (owner).
- You have a bachelor's degree in informatics, or equivalent through experience.
- You have pro technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Office, 365, and Teams administration, VPN management, and basic server room knowledge in switches, routers, and firewalls.
- You keep yourself informed about new technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux systems, Apple systems, Google Cloud and virtualisation is a plus.
- Ability to handle stress and communicate clearly on complex matters
- You are communicative, solution-, user- and result-oriented.
- You can take initiative and prioritize.
- You are analytical, organized, and rigorous.
- You are positive, dynamic, creative, and proactive.
- You can write and speak fluent English, and you have a good oral knowledge of French. Having a good oral knowledge of Dutch is a plus.