ESN’s expertise in communication, consulting and production has helped the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to provide valuable information products for healthcare professionals, patients and policymakers. As a result of EMA’s trust in our services, the original two-year contract was extended for a further two years.
EMA is an EU scientific agency responsible for the evaluation and supervision of medicines for human and veterinary use. ESN was responsible for delivering consultancy services and strategic advice, editorial services, graphic design and photography, audio-visual and multimedia products, as well as developing a visual identity for the EMA.
Among other projects, we worked on print and online versions of the agency’s annual report, a flagship publication which presents complex information in a professional, compelling and visually striking way. As requested, a more creative approach was used for some elements of the audio-visual and graphic material to make the report more engaging for a broad range of stakeholders.
Project management and communication outputs:
- branding (logo, visuals, style guide)
- graphic design and illustrations
- infographics (for use on EU agency and institution websites, on social media, in print and in presentations)
- videos (a series of animations for the general public explaining the EMA)
- layout (annual reports for EMA and the European Surveillance of Veterinary Antimicrobial Consumption (ESVAC), and a guide on biosimilar medicines)
- editing, proof-reading and quality control
- design, production and printing of exhibition material