ESN is looking for a talented and experienced scriptwriter and editor to join a small, busy audio-visual team currently producing a wide variety of video content for various institutional clients. Productions range from animated explainers to documentaries and ad spots, primarily for distribution on social media.
There are two main elements to this role:
- conceptualising – developing ideas and creating innovative video concepts to meet client requests
- editorial – research, scenario development, and scriptwriting and editing
We are looking for an experienced and professional team player who is creative, flexible, well-organised and motivated.
Essential characteristics (please do not apply unless you possess ALL of these):
- English mother tongue with impeccable writing and editing skills
- Five years’ proven experience in audio-visual communication (especially for social media)
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to stay cool under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS-Office software – Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of the latest video trends on social media
- Working knowledge of the EU institutions
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Working knowledge of French
Candidates with all the essential characteristics listed above will be called for a first interview which will include a practical test – in particular, of your written English.
This is a full-time position based on a permanent contract.