As Administrative Assistant you have a wide and varied range of tasks within the financial and personnel administration. You work closely with your HR colleagues and other departments. As an administrative multi-tasker you have close contact with employees and their questions about HR matters.
You take on administrative financial tasks from ESN and carry them out from A to Z. You are responsible for the booking and processing of incoming and outgoing invoices. You are driven by numbers and administration and know how the accounting of a company works. You are able to accurately report and interpret.
In addition, you take on a number of supporting tasks in personnel administration.
Accounting - financial administration
- Create & follow up sales invoices
- Accounting processing of sales invoices
- Checking purchase invoices and expense reports
- Debtor management
- Preparation of accounting and auditing closures
- Consulting with lead bookkeeper
Human Resources - personnel administration
- You have an important role in recruitment administration and support: planning interviews and first screening with applicants and internal / external recruitment partners.
- You guarantee correct personnel administration: time registration, social documents, in- and out administration etc.
- You ensure the accurate and timely registration of temporary workers & contractors
Office Management - general administration
- Checking the purchases for the organization (office equipment, ...)
- Manage mail & distribute internally
- Maintaining and classifying contracts
- Insurance files
- You have a bachelor's degree in accountancy or equivalent through experience
- You preferably have at least 3 years experience in a financial, administrative position in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of social legislation in Belgium is a big plus
- You enjoy administrative work and your strength is attention to detail
- You can work independently, plan well and complete tasks on time
- You can easily handle MS Office and BOB50
- You are native Dutch or French speaking and have a good knowledge of English
- An attractive salary
- Sliding working hours
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.
- The statutory leave days
- A full-time position within a pleasant working environment