ESN is looking for an ICT Support Manager to join our IT team. You will work within a dynamic and agile environment where customer satisfaction is key.
Are you a senior system administrator with at least 5 years of technical job experience, are you ambitious and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong interest in managing an IT environment and have a natural problem-solving attitude? Please come and talk with us, ESN has the perfect challenge for you!
- You oversee the daily operations of the ICT infrastructure
- You provide help-desk support for of a pool of +/-50 workstations
- You support, design, maintain and evaluate computer networking along with telecommunication systems
- You install, configure and maintain physical and virtual servers on both internal network and external webhosting platforms
- You are the contact for ICT requests for our staff and clients; you support and manage them on a daily basis.
- You take ownership and are the main contact point for the operational management of the infrastructure
- You manage all IT contracts with suppliers and contractors; you create and propose a yearly ICT budget
- You monitor the performance of our ICT environment and work proactively
- You monitor the performance of clients’ hosted services
- You organize your planning with regard of priorities
- You plan and oversee system replacements and upgrades
- You can work with established procedures and are flexible
- You are capable to handle escalations and you can inform your manager in time
- You are responsible for keeping documentation up-to-date
- You participate actively on improving customer service and satisfaction.
- You will report directly to the CEO; you create management reports and guide the ESN management efficiently and independently.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a high potential; an IT generalist and you are looking for a new challenge
- You have a proven expertise with Linux based environment: Debian, Apache (Citrix Xen is a plus)
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft systems:
- Windows 10 with a senior level
- Windows Server (AD, Exchange, DNS, …) with junior knowledge or above
- You have a strong interest in supporting end-users and listen to their needs to proactively create solutions to improve their work
- You have strong analytical skills and a proactive, flexible approach
- You have a genuine interest in technology
- Your attitude, experience and willingness to learn is more important than your degree.
- You are able to analyse and troubleshoot technical and computer-related problems
- You master at least English and also Dutch or French (read, write and speak)
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to strict time scales and service level targets.
- You are a team player that can work independently and you have the willingness to learn and adapt to changing work practices.
- You are stress resistant, disciplined, communicative and find customer satisfaction extremely important.
What can you expect?
- A very challenging and interesting long-term project.
- A young and dynamic team, a flat management structure.
- A Competence Center, where it is important to build up and share knowledge.
- Career opportunities and a great work-fun balance
- Open communication and room for initiative.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits corresponding your experience:
- Competitive salary
- Group - and hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Extensive training package
- Personal Development Plan (POP)